- DMV CA Requirement.
- Must be a CA licensed driver ages 21+. Must pass background investigation.
- Traits that we are looking for.
- Instructors must be passionate about driver safety.
- Instructors must be patient and kind with students.
- Instructors must cater their instruction to different levels of drivers.
- Instructors must be obsessed with driving details and techniques. From OJT, our school will provide training and cover all of our techniques.
- Our Niche.
- Our instructors are always teaching and coaching our students during the behind-the-wheel driving time. Based on student/instructor feedback, we narrowed our course to 36 driving techniques. Over the course of 6 hours (360 minutes), we average about 1 driving technique for every 10 minutes of instruction.
- Reasons to teach.
- We find teaching students to drive a rewarding experience with meaningful purpose. The schedules are flexible and the pay is lucrative.
- Be part of a team and culture of excellence. Every drive with a student is an opportunity to teach excellence and to perfect habits. We are all in this together and are always finding ways to refine our teaching techniques.
Have any questions or interested in applying?
Text or call