Who is required to take a California driver education course?
If you are between the ages of 15 and 17½, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) requires that you complete 30-hour driver education in order to get a California learners permit.
- Push Start Driving School offers a straight-forward online 30-hour driver education course (we call it DMVJam) which comprises of reading the course material, taking practice tests, and watching helpful videos. Easy sign-up process. Register, pay, and take the course at your own pace. The cost is $30.
- Pros: DMV license course #E2224, no hidden fees, automatically saves progress, engaging material, unlimited chances to pass, free certificate of completion, and excellent customer support.
- Upon completion of the course, we will mail you a DMV Driver’s Education Certificate of Completion (DMV form 400C) via USPS.
- Be sure to provide your legal name and correct mailing address.
- Our customer support team is available to assist with any questions you may have about the online course or the process for obtaining your DMV permit and driver’s license.