Redwood City Driver Lessons by Push Start School for both Teenagers and Adults. It’s as easy clicking “Get Started!” to get on the road to better driving.
- We provide professional behind-the-wheel lessons in Redwood City and the surrounding South Bay Area for close to two decades now.
- Our driving school uses newer, clean cars with all the latest safety features so you can feel comfortable practicing.
- There are a lot of skills to learn and it takes a lot of practice to feel confident behind the wheel.
- Based right here in the Bay Area, Push Start Driving School offers private driving lessons for both teens and adults in Redwood City, Woodside, Portola Valley, and all over.
- Our instructors have taught hundreds of lessons, so they know how to prepare students for any situation. We’ll guide you through the process and make sure you’re ready for your driving test.
- Lessons are available by appointment 7 days a week, during the day or evening.
- We also offer classes for seniors, including preparing for the Supplemental Driving Performance Evaluation (SDPE).
- Our defensive driving techniques teach how to protect yourself from risks and feel safe no matter where you’re driving.
For teenagers between the ages of 15.5 and 17.5 years old:
- 30-hours online or classroom driver education, 6-hours of professional driver training, and 50-hours of practice with an adult ages 25+ are required to obtain your driver license. Please visit the California DMV website for additional requirements.
- Step 1. Enroll and complete the 30-hours of driver education so that you understand the rules of the road.
- Step 2. Go to local DMV to take the knowledge test for your DMV instruction permit.
- Step 3. Enroll for 6-hour behind-the-wheel driving lesso with Push Start Driving to to obtain the certificate of completion.
Adults ages 18 who want to learn how to drive or get their driver's license:
- Step 1. Study the California DMV Driving Handbook
- Step 2. Go to the DMV to take the test for your instruction permit. You must have an instruction permit while learning to drive.
- Step 3. Learn how to drive with a driving instructor and practice alot before making a driving test appointment with the DMV.